Mortgage & Protection Advisor
Mortgage and Protection Advisor
An exciting opportunity to join once of the largest growing estate agencies in the UK.
The role will require you to be accountable for the entire sales process ensuring that clients are given reliable, professional advice - allowing them to select the most appropriate mortgage product for their requirements.
- Meeting performance targets.
- Ability to drive referrals from branch network
- Fact find effectively to establish the client's current finances and future aspirations.
- Provide high quality professional mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages available to the client.
- Explain required insurance products so that clients can make informed choices. Help the client through the home buying process.
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers.
- Ensure all regulatory documentation completed within the required timescale and meeting the quality standards set.
- Support additional income streams such as referrals for wills, conveyancing etc Follow any training and development plan agreed to improve performance.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as set by Company.
- Embrace company values and promote them effectively.
- Embrace company ethos in treating customers fairly.
- Maintain knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary
- Keeping up to date with monthly CPD in line with the FCA requirements
Key Skills required:
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Organised and target driven.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply. Excellent customer service skills.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude. Respect for confidential information.
- CEMAP 1,2 & 3 or CERT CII or equivalent.
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Uncapped commission earnings
- Dedicated administration support.
- On target earnings of £80,000
- Full & ongoing sales and protection training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 8
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 5
- Construction 51
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 107
- Estates, Property 46
- Facilities Management (main) 98
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 11
- Health & Safety 21
- HVAC 3
- Management 11
- M&E 11
- Operations 2
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 18
- ICT, Technical 1